2022 Honda Pilot Fuel Economy
Looking for a fuel-efficient Honda SUV to save you time and money at North Olmsted gas stations? Then look no further than the new 2022 Honda Pilot! Whether you have an upcoming long-distance trip or a short daily commute, the new Honda Pilot mpg ratings are guaranteed to optimize your fuel consumption. Find out more about the 2022 Honda Pilot fuel economy with the experts at Ken Ganley Honda below!
2022 Honda Pilot MPG Ratings & Engine Specs
If you’re looking for a powerful engine to get you wherever your Westlake-area drives take you, the Honda Pilot certainly doesn’t disappoint. Take a peek at what the latest Pilot offers underneath the hood:
- 3.5L V6 Engine
- 280 hp
- 262 lb-ft of Torque
- 19.5 Gallon Fuel Tank Capacity
However, this only scratches the surface of the performance of Honda Pilot fuel economy ratings you can find across the lineup. The 2022 Honda Pilot mpg, drivetrain, and transmission configurations you can choose from are:
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring: 2WD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot Elite, and Black Edition: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
2022 Honda Pilot Fuel Efficiency Features
The new Honda Pilot’s fuel economy and performance specs are truly something to behold. Nevertheless, you can still find even more fuel optimization technology across the Pilot lineup to help you make the most of your trips to the Olmsted Falls fuel pump. Some of the safety, maneuverability and fuel-efficiency features you can find in the Honda Pilot LX include:
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive – Improve the way your Honda handles with these systems during less-than-perfect road conditions.
- Eco Assist System – This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- HondaLink– Where you can stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more whether inside your car or not.
Take Advantage of the New Honda Pilot MPG Ratings Today!
Have a better idea of what the 2022 Honda Pilot fuel economy ratings can offer your North Olmsted commute? Then your next best move is to explore our new Honda inventory and find the Pilot SUV that will best suit your lifestyle and budget! Once you’re ready to begin the financing process for your preferred model, simply reach out to us at Ken Ganley Honda to set up a test drive.
More from Ken Ganley Honda
Trying to take your Westlake or Olmsted Falls commute to the next level with a brand new Honda vehicle? Every car, truck, and SUV in the 2023 Honda vehicle lineup is reliable, sleek, cost-effective, and outfitted with the latest tech and safety features. Find out more about each 2023 Honda vehicle with the experts at…
They say lightning never strikes twice. However, we here at Ken Ganley Honda beg to differ. The all-new Pilot will be joining the recently redesigned Honda CR-V. When will Honda Pilot be redesigned? Although concrete details haven’t been released yet, the 2023 Pilot redesign is expected to hit Westlake dealerships around December 2022. You’ll be…
The newest Honda CR-V is beloved by Westlake drivers for its sleek designs and powerful performance. However, the new Honda CR-V redesign is guaranteed to take this impressive Honda SUV to the next level. The 2023 Honda CR-V is expected to arrive at our North Olmsted dealership by the middle of 2022, so you’re just…